Collective Worship at Earlswood aims to:
- develop cohesion amongst the school community, helping to promote and strengthen every member’s belonging and unique contribution to the school;
- celebrate being part of a school community;
- affirm the shared values of the school community;
- broaden pupils’ awareness of themselves, others and the world in which they live;
- explore areas which directly concern them, related to age, ability and experience;
- explore and question their own beliefs and values, alongside the beliefs and values of others;
- become reflective, deep thinking individuals in a busy and complex society;
- deepen understanding of their own culture and that of others, recognising that cultural diversity is enriching rather than threatening.
Please read our Collective Worship Policy for further details.