These resources are for families to use if your child has to self-isolate and not come to school because:
- your child has symptoms of coronavirus ( a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste)
- your child has tested positive for coronavirus
- someone that lives in your home has symptoms or has tested positive
- someone in your support bubble has symptoms or has tested positive (A support bubble is where people who live alone (or just with their children) meet people from 1 other household)
- you're told by NHS Test and Trace that you've been in contact with a person with coronavirus
What to do if you have been told to self-isolate:
- Follow the reporting absence procedures
- You can start using the resources for your year group from the first day of your self-isolation. These resources are designed to link to the current half terms learning.
If we have a 'Year group or school lockdown' situation then the remote learning offer will begin.
Purple Mash have activities for all areas of the curriculum. To login, visit www.purplemash.com/sch/earlswood. Your child should have their username and password stuck in their reading record book. Please ask your child's teacher for their details if you do not have them.